HOW WE CAN HELP
Specialist Conveyancing Services
Purchasing a property off the plan is an exciting opportunity to buy into an attractive new development. However, it’s also a complex transaction and the paperwork often contains clauses that may expose the buyer to signiﬁcant risk. The Auckland conveyancers at Lifestyle Legal can help you avoid these pitfalls and ensure you have a thorough understanding of the sale and purchase agreement before you consider signing anything.
Property Sharing Agreements
Purchasing a property with friends or family? A property sharing agreement can be used to set out various matters relating to the property, including how the parties will share costs and what happens if one party wants to sell their share of the property. Our experienced Auckland conveyancers will work with you to create an agreement that clearly deﬁnes everyone’s rights and obligations, and minimize the risk of future disputes.
Additional Conveyancing Services
- Buying, selling and reﬁnancing residential property.
- Buying, selling and reﬁnancing commercial property.
- Preparing private sale agreements and assisting with the sale process.
- Pre-purchase advice, including pre-auction contract, title and LIM reviews.
- Retirement and appointment of trustees and property ownership changes/restructure.
- Buying and selling businesses.
- Commercial leasing for landlord or tenant.
- Subdivisions and boundary adjustments.
- Building consent/code compliance advice and encumbrance registration.
- Variations of Mortgage when required.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. Should you need a service that is not listed here, please give us a call on 09 835 4206 to see if we can help. If your requirements are outside our ﬁeld of expertise, we’ll draw on our network of trusted industry professionals to match you with the exact right person for your speciﬁc needs.